About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, March 5, 2010

Just got up from a long sleeeeeep, so shiooooook!
Was suppose go out, then rachel !@#$%! hahaha i was tired anyway, so i decided that we should stay at home. That crazy bitch is coming over soon.
It's a friday and i'm not going out, hehe.

Ytd in school, Gary&Kenneth was fucking childish, I swear.
There was a spoilt chair in class, so they took mine and exchanged.
Luckily I didn't fall off and there were only a few people in class.
(I know it's fucking hilarious, I started laughing too at first, but I began to boil after few minutes, knowing that it has been done by that two lil rascal.)
One of them told the another to do it, so he did it, like a dog and master.
When they came back, everything started !@#$%!%@!.
I swear at that point of time I was like !@#$!%$!
&I just don't like it when guys disturb me physically.
They're almost 17 and they're behaving like this, aw, what a pity.
K apologized after that incident, but he didn't seem to be serious so I didn't give a fuck. Eventually he text me the next day, which is today. Forgiven, bcuz he seemed to be serious. Even if he's not, I don't think I'll give a damn. (:

Had frog legs for dinner with b, sis, denny and ky!Um.... Soooo yummy!

&TODAY............................................... I felt superb tired.
After S's lesson, I doze off straight away.
It was English lesson and my teacher wanted to wake me up.
So she came over to my place,
Asyura tapped me... I jumped up! (Ohshitz, malu :/ hahahaha)
I got a shock and at that time I was dreaming of something, can't rmb what though, hehehehe.
MATHS LESSON WAS FUN TODAY AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Btw, I did badly for my common test, quite a number of ppl did badly too.
Teachers started comparing our class with 4Es' & 5N1.
Most of the teachers came in and said the same old thing-.
I seriously hate it when they compare.
" Many teachers said that there's a glaring gap between 5N2 and 5N1 "
So what if it's the fact?

_l_

_______________________________________________________

It's Eric's birthday today!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC ! :)

Hohoho, 5 more days to mine, don't really seem to be looking forward to it though. Will be celebrating this weekend(:

Ciaos! I'll update pictures in the next post, hopefully hehe.

Cheer up my lil boy!=D HH loves you. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment