About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Birthday treat from AYW:)

Bugis>Timbre> Fly 孔明灯


Hehehe, yw bought this pair of bootz for me, thankyou:)

Timbre!







Ordered fruit punch! hmm, not really nice..


The soupppppp was wooooooosh! Thumbs up! Haha.

Ordered some duck pizza? Haha, I think it's okaaaaay only.

Their buffalo wings are yummy too! Love their chilli :)


Haha, I was busy using my phone then yw suddenly tap me,
and pointed at the tv screen at the corner..

I looked up and saw..

..


Hahaha, kinda shock :O




Then .....






Hehehe I made four wishes and the lantern flew far far away..
It was very fun! I didn't expect it to fly so high up!=)

Had a great day, thank you once again:)

I'm gonna sleep!Goodnighttttttt:)

5 comments:

  1. Hi pretty. May i know where you get the " 孔明灯 " ? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't mind i ask, which part of Chinatown? :D

    Thank alot for the help babe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, u bought your tube & skirt from where?

    ReplyDelete
  4. - Sorry, I'm not really sure cuz I'm not the one who purchased it!:/ I'll try to help you ask!:)

    - Hola, I bought the skirt from editor's market. I've no idea where I bought the tube from.

    ReplyDelete