About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, August 7, 2011

This ain't a house, it's prolly a trash i suppose?
I've all sorts of emotion right now,
for a moment I feel happy & then I don't.
for a moment I get mad, & then I'm fine.
It all depends on people around me.

When I get home from school after a long day, I couldn't even rest peacefully..
Every minute, there are thoughts running through my mind.
Things I've yet to settle, & whatsoever that's going on.
The moment I could close my eyes & rest, I start hearing cries and screams.
Ever know how it feels like? You could hear it even in the day/night.
Even after 12am... it sucks right?
when everyone's trying to get their sleep & you start hearing noises.
Frustrated isn't it? It has been going on and on.
I've so much in mind, yet I've to bear with all these shits.

I feel like breaking down.......

I just need a lil time of my own, but it never seem to come.

for once, i really feel that it sucks to be me.
life has been great for me the past few months.
but why's everything changing?

&y'know, my lovely mum spent her day to pack my room this afternoon.
now, it's only 10:45 but everywhere's in a mess.
thankyousofuckingmuchyea?

mummy's gna get so upset when she see the mess in the room
& the defects in the toilet, well done huh?

do you really feel how mum's feeling?
all the stress she have, & it's really enough.........
it ain't easy to cope such life.

please spare a thought for people around you.
the world doesn't revovles just around you.
we all had enough, so please, stop it, just for this once.
you're not the only one suffering.

:(

:'(

No comments:

Post a Comment