About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, July 16, 2012

To my dearest bitch, NPPS ♥

IMG_0136
The one who's leaving me so soon, :'(
Yet telling me only four months before she's flying off..
The best part is....... I was the last to know.....................................................
I was kept in the dark since Feb/March and only got to know it few days back.

She claims that I'm always so busy w my guy friends and all, and that I couldn't multi-task when we're talking. BUT YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT if we're having serious talks, I'll DEFINITELY put my phone away for you right?!?!?? I don't say this, just because I know you were flying off soon. I mean it, know when it's the right time, and when it's not.. I'm sorry for telling you endless shit things that's happening in my life, which was why you're unable to speak up to me when we have the time. Sometimes, things may not be how you think it might be. & if you don't tell me anything, how do you expect me to know? I may be close to you, but at times you still gotta lemme know right, you can't expect me to know everything w/o you saying a thing. 

Few weeks ago, after hearing what YT have said, I knew something wasn't right. But somehow, I thought what you've said were true.. Telling me that you're joking and all....... :/ Only after receiving your text, saying " what if I told you I wouldn't be here for you, for the whole clique anytime sooner " , I knew something wasn't right... Why am I so slowwwwww?** This kept me thinking for hours.. Thinking of all sorts of possibilities that's may happen cuz she didn't want to tell me. Those thoughts made me feel worse... The next day, I randomly told mummy that I think she's hiding something from me.. but I have no idea what it is & I think she's probably gg overseas to further her studies.. Mummy replied : " Aiya, if she wants to tell you she will tell you la.. Go overseas study only what. " Me: " But mummy, if it's your close friend leh? You won't feel sad meh? Haiya, you dk one la, you no friend.. " & I was right......................

All these while, she have been pampering me.. Trying her best to do what she could just to make me happy. When I'm craving for pick n mix gummy, she would secretly ask Crystal to get it for me & told her not to tell me that it was from her! Unfortunately, I found out while peeping at Crystal's text! :x After having cold war for weeks, she bought me one whole bag of my favourite sweets and chocos!!!! When I was at work, Crystal asked me to wait for her and have lunch together.. So I waited for two hours.. & finally.. she'd arrived! She brought me home-cooked spaghetti which was made by this little bitch of mine. & FYI.. She doesn't know how to cook for nuts. Hahahahaha! But it tasted really nice, just that it was a little dry! But still,  IT'S YUMMMY! She even got scolded from ah ma for messing up the whole kitchen and had to mop the floor. Her maid was her everything.. but now, at Whampoa, it's a different story. Poor princess.. When I'm craving for after eight chocos, but couldn't make up my mind whether should I buy pick n mix choc or AE, she secretly went out of the shop to make a phone call to Crystal while I'm happily choosing my chocs! The moment we went back to find the rest, Crystal passed me a box of AE chocs! I was like UH? SO SWEET OF YOU!!! THANK YOU!!! and few secs later... I realized oh no...... it was Nanette who bought this for me!!! hahaha. In the middle of the night, I was complaining how hungry I was.. Contemplating whether to sleep or eat. & i've decided to sleep my hunger away! The next day, I saw a text from her, asking if I wanted any food because she's heading down to AMK ..... hehehe. sweet much? Another day, I was telling her I wanted twelve cupcakes!!!!!! And the next day, she got it for me :DDDD Was craving for chocolate fudge sundae ice-cream, and she called mac delivery to deliver it to me secretly! It wasn't just these, she did way beyond that.. Not just getting what I want, but looking after me as well.. When I fell sick at BKK, she was there to look after me constantly.. When my slipper was spoiled, she gave hers to me and walked bare footed! When I was angry, she acted like a cockroach just to make me smile..... hahahahaah. Oh! & One incident I'd never forget..... She ran across the road leaving me behind when it's about to turned green light.. T.T How thoughtful... hehehe. These two years, she'd been spoiling and pampering me.. How fortunate I am yeah?  

Thank you for all these while, and everything you've done for me despite all the arguments we had. &I'm sorry for causing both of you (C) to argue over me over and over again.. Please do not let this happen againnnnn! I love you two very much! HEHEHE. 

As much as I don't want you to go, I'd still wish you all the best yeah. :) Everyone says, it's a good opportunity that you're going abroad to study, I should give you all my support instead of feeling sad that you're gg away. They told me, I mustn't be selfish.. I know that. Hate the thought that you're leaving so soon, although most of them say 4 months is still long, we could still cherish this time... but it ain't long for me! This year passed so quickly, in a blink of an eye, seven months have passed. 4 more months.. Tell me about it? What's more, we only have one day of every week. Meh.. guess I'm just way too sticky. :( I just can't imagine every week w/o Nanette....... no one to argue w, no one to bully, no one to do silly things w me, no one to eat junk food w.... Just gotta adapt to it.....

 YOU BETTER NOT MIGRATE THERE AFTER TWO YEARS.... Even if your parents want to, you better come back to SG. I don't care!!!!! Even if you have an ang moh boyfriend there, which I highly doubt so.. but still, you better get your ass back here. & YOU have to visit us during your vacation... If we have the money, WE'LL FLY OVER TOO OK? :D *pinky promise*

Thank you for loving me 

xoxo,
ACHH

1 comment:

  1. Hi where did you buy your blue colour dress? And is this dress long sleeves? Or you wear it separately? (:

    ReplyDelete