About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, February 21, 2010

4 months and still counting

I don't like it when my bf gets distracted when I'm talking to him.
Idk why, but he don't seem to listen to me when I'm talking at times :@ grr.
I'm really pissed, but still, I love you.

I wanna sleep, but I've got lots of homework not complete. damn it, fml.
I think I'm having mooooooodswing today .. w/e.
I'm going off to bed and complete my homework tmr instead.
Went to 4th aunt place today, gambled, lost 10bucks hehehehe.
They're heading over to grandma's place to gamble again tmr.
I hope I won't get distracted when I'm doing my work,
I definitely will though, shitzzzzzzzzzz. So I have to turn in early, wakie early!

Hundreds of pics to be uploaded on fb soon.

Nights(:

No comments:

Post a Comment