About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, February 1, 2010

That sacarsm remarks disgust me.

No IP lessons today!
I have a story to share [:
I've always got stuffs to share after mother tongue's lesson, hehehe.

A small boy was studying in a primary school & his mother was working as a cleaner there as well. His mother was one sided blind. Many students in the school discriminated him and laughed at him asking why his mum was one sided blind. (The students were still young, they didn't thought of how he would feel when they asked him) The small boy hated her for embarrassing him and felt that she had brought burdens to him. He did not treat her as his mum. When he grew up, he migrated to another country and leave his mum in Singapore. Eventually he got married there and had a family too. He did not even keep in touch with his mum. He started his business there and it went off well. One day, he had to go back to Singapore for a business trip and decided to look up for his mum (Just to see if she was still living there) . When he got back, his neighbours told him that his mum had passed away few years back and had left a letter for him. In it, she had apologized plenty of times to him, and was sorry for making him felt ashamed in school. She also told him how she got blind. It's because when he was born, he was actually blind and his mother gave him one of her eyes, that causes her to be one sided blind. He cried damn badly after reading it, but what's the point?

):

Touching yeah?
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I have the urge to go shopping now!!!):
But I'm only going this Thursday after school, wee~
Warao, I want my money back. Can someone return me.
Hahahaha, I don't like asking back for money...
I think it's fine asking the 1st time,
but when you ask for the 4th, 5th time. ..
It's like, aiyo.... Like, so awkward?
Why can't people just automatically return it to me):

Grr, I was suppose to take a nap! ...
I think I'm gonna rest for a while now~
....

No comments:

Post a Comment