About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, August 6, 2010

Heeeeeeeeeello! I miss my blog outta sudden so I'm here to update!
Life has been rather funnn but stressful.
I'm kinda busy lately, spending most of my time with books and art. :O
I don't get to see <3 as often, but I hope this would not drift us apart and bring us closer instead. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, true?
Darn, 80+ days to O's. It's drawing nearer!! Excited and stress at the same time.
One way for me to de-stress was to blog shop :(
I've been spending lotsa $$$ lately....

Here are some pics taken last few weeks!:)






























Sorry I'm too lazy to rearrange the pics! It's getting late, almost 2, ciao!

Loveeeeee,

No comments:

Post a Comment