About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

This book had followed me for approximately 10months...

As promised, I'll write it as long as possible.
&I'll be the only one who reads/writes it.

I've been rather active during the first two months.
&it became a habit. I'd write it whenever I got home.



Ranting about anything and everything.


2-3 months later... it was almost half dead.
I'd only write it when I feel like it.
I was either too tired, too lazy, or I just don't feel like it.
&each time I write, it was always the time when I don't feel right,
wanting to pour everything out into it.

Look how screwed it became.


& at the numerous tickets which I've yet to paste.

/when things began to change.


A promise made.

Couldn't remember till I see this paper in this book.


hwomieelfingighrtnwo?







The feeling I had in the past came back for a moment,
it felt great but I knew it was no longer the same.
The smile on their faces tells it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment