About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, February 27, 2011

JY's 21st Birthday @ OCC.

Shall post some pics till I get tired, :)


A surprise done by Gerviana, awesome much!(:







Weisoooooon~

Sebas~

Birthday boy!<3


Gerimi~

Gay faggots.

Time for Pinata!:) Spin spin spin~





Condoms and sweets flying out from it~

After Pinata, he was supposed to blow one of the condom till it burst.
Look at his stunning face, hiakhiak!

Scare is it?


It's effing big already, but it didn't burst!


Vonnie & Kieran


Gerviana!(:

21 kisses! Heh, but I only gave oneeee~ Fortunate ah him, hahah.

His birthday cake from his parents! Big huhhhh~


Drink, drank, drunk ~




Hahahahaha drunkard.


My face is dammmmn red huhhhhhhh.


Hahaahaaha, my pisces mate bullying Wilson!?


Cmi.


It's 3.14am now, I'm feeling way better.
Know what!? GERIMI IS DRUNK!
He slept outside the dooooooor ~ hahaha. cute~

Okay, I'm thinking what I should do now?

5 comments:

  1. Hello Agatha! May I know how much you bring to bkk that time? Cause I'm going there but have no idea to bring how much ;( thanks in advance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday!
    You are cute and chio!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi! What colour are your contacts? And do you have double eyelids? Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kinda hse are you staying in now

    ReplyDelete
  5. - Hola! I brought about 1.2k there. It isn't enough thou! Bring about 1.3 or 1.4k! Definitely enough:) Hah, enjoy your trip! It's extremely fun to shop there.

    - Haha thank you!:)

    - Hola! I'm using green contacts currently, was using grey before this. Hah, I'm half single&double! Weird eyelids~

    - semi-detached

    ReplyDelete