About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, February 7, 2011

Sick on the first day of CNY

HOHOHO. Heylo!
HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR:)
Not too late huh?

I know my blog is effing effing dead.
I'm really busy and I was hospitalized for few hours on the very first day of CNY:( I even got two jabs, one on my arm, the other one on my butt. Hahahah, okaaay, it wasn't that bad. SO MUCH BETTER THAN TAKING TABLETS Y'KNOW! Damn, I hate taking medicine so much): So how was CNY? A pretty bad one, I spend the first day on CNY on bed. Sounds a little wrong, but yeeeeah. I was very sick and could hardly move around thou most of people came over to visit. & I DIDN'T GET TO WEAR MY CHINESE NEW YEAR CLOTHES. WHATTHEFUCK!? On the 2nd day, I got better! &I LOST 80 BUCKS. TEKKOS CAME OVER AS WELL! hehehehe. Well, I finally get to wear my cny clothings on the 3rd day when I sneaked out few hours for Wilson's birthday celebration. Haha, a friend of nana :) It was fun seeing them getting drunk although I couldn't drink. OHYEA, I WON BACK MY MONEY HEHEHE. BUT Weishun lost $130 :(((( sad much, but his card was really baaaaad. 4th day, not much people came over, friends came over thou! hehe. I went to see my new house today! Not baaaaaad, hahaha can peep at hensem guys if I can't sleep (Y) HIAKHIAK! &&the owner's daughter is soo pretty! hahaha, extremely friendly too man. Haaaaa, welllll, there aren't any pictures taken during CNY LA. DAMMMMMMN! This year CNY no feel at all :( Haha, know whaaaaaat, it's feb already!! THAT'S EFFING FAST LA. & i've yet to upload pics from dec2010? Well I guess I can just forget about it:(((((((

I'm busy playing, busy with my daily life and soo...
Life is still good thooooooooooou..

I wonder when will be the next update?
Hah, a day? a week? or a month?

2 comments: