About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, May 5, 2011

Hello! It's my off day today and I decided to stay at home!

I randomly went to xiaxue's blog and read about the MM Lee's post.
Hahaha seriously speaking, I know nuts about the elections stuffs,
but after reading 2 of her posts, I got to know more about what's going on!
I totally agree about what she says about MM Lee and Nicole Seah.
Regarding the ' likes ' for MM Lee & NS on FB,
MM Lee should really deserve more likes for all he've done!
& yayyyyy, he has more likes than her now. Thumbs up!
- i sound really childish here, but don't you rly think he deserves more? -

Do you think we'd lead life like this without MM Lee? I doubt so.
After reading what XX've said, I feel,
so many Singaporeans are so unappreciative for what he've done for us.
From those kinda kampong life to a current city like this, it ain't easy yeah?
We should be more thankful of what he've done for us rather than critisizing the mistake they've made. But typical Singaporeans just don't know how to appreciate, all they think of is about paying so much and whatsoever.

hehehehe I totally support PAP although I'm unable to vote at this age!

Okay, back to lifeeeeee.
Work's great, my colleagues are all very friendly!!
My first working experience is really amazinggg.
You would get to see what I wouldn't do at home.
Even when I told my family that I was gonna start work,
everyone was STUNNED............ Hahahahahahaha.
&they started " you can anot? " , " you sure you can tahan? "
hahaha, most of the people in my family treated me like a baby.....
&the very first day of work, it made me feel as thou I was a different person!
Idk why, but I just feel different! Hehehe.
Maybe I feel I'm a lil more brave now then usual? Weird? Idk, it's just me!
So... on the first day, when I was about to knock off from work,
I saw familiar faces entering the shop.... MY MUM, SIS AND COUSINS. (Aiyo stress*)
So I went to the counter to take their orders!
Then all of them started laughing at me :/
cuz they've never seen me work before!
&GUESS WHAT THEY DID NEXT?


SNAP
SNAP
SNAP!!!!!!!!!! :@

They took out their phones and snap pictures of me.
How paiseh can that be?:( After serving them...

My boss asked: " It's your first time working ah ? "
Me: " How you know??? "
Boss: " Cuz I saw your mum kept taking pictures of you.. "

WALAO..... TOTALLY PAISEH LOR HAHAHAHAHAAHA.

Knock off* then they drove me home(:
Was suppose to attend Dom's birthday that day,
but I was totally worn out and decided not to go.

Sorry lil kid! I owe you a treat! hehehe.

IMG_2724
ICC'S shirt!:D

On my second day of work,
I did some event thingy, it's the same job thou!
Just that we had to go OCBC for some functions thingy.
IMG_2777
Freshly made ice-cream from this machine! It's -40 degree celcius!!
& IN THE EVENING............................
I REALIZED RACHEL WAS SUPPOSED TO WORK!
I didn't inform her, & she didn't know about it as well.....
So, I cover up her shift for her lo.. which means I had to work full day!
Tiring.... I still thought I could go home happily, tsk.......
But it's okay la.. hahahaha.
Athena dropped by and waited for me to end work!
How sweet huh, she waited there for 2 hours!
Thank yooooou hehehehehe.

Third day, there were only few customers cuz it was raining heavily):
Extremely bored at work, so Amanda and I played deal & pick up sticks! hahaha.
IMG_2780
Refilled the gummy bears~
IMG_2785
The shop beside us was flooded!
IMG_2792
IMG_2788
IMG_2793
Seee! Water flowing out from the shop :O

After work, yw came to find me too! So he acc me to walk home! hahaha.

kk, I'm gna take a nap, then I'll continue blogging ltr. (:

It's Rachel's first day of work today!
Hopefully she's coping well :D

No comments:

Post a Comment