About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Hellowello!

These few days have been really tiring!):
Sunday night shift,
Monday full shift,
Tuesday morning shift,
Tomorrow full shift,
Thursday morning shift......

It's gonna be a tiring week,
my head have been spinning every night!));

Hah, I'll update soon yeaaaah.
Feeling extremely lethargic these few days..

Good to see so many familiar faces when I'm at work!
Cousins, old school mates & friends!

Haha, feel so fortunate having different ppl to visit me on different days!
Thanks for coming yeaaaaaah!
Feel even more fortunate having my cousin to pick me up from work!
Thanks all! Muacks, love y'all!
Ok, my phone left 1%! Ciaos!

1 comment:

  1. Can help me ask Denny he use what iPhone apps to edit his photo on Facebook? & ur photo booth picture you download what photo programme? Tq

    ReplyDelete