About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, September 26, 2010

Onca again, happy birthday bb!

The moment I woke up, looking at the bright sky, receiving no text, I felt upset. Knowing that I've not receive any text at this hour meant that my plan had failed. I teared a little. I'm really emotional this part. Just kinda upset for not getting you back on time.

If I were to do so, you'll probably see this,

instead of this.

): see the difference?

It wasn't well-planned, rushed through for the whole of Saturday,
but still, it didn't turn out nice. Not even the card because I screwed it.

Supposingly I used these frames to do
& it took me quite long to do but I destroyed it.

This was the outcome after changing my idea.

These are real kisses from me!
My lips felt numb after doing it for more than 50times haha!
I kept putting the lipstick over and over again.
You can imagine how funny/stupid I looked kissing that board.
I couldn't think of any idea and my cousin came out with this idea,
so I had to buy a hot pink lip stick haha. I doubt I'll ever use it.

Still, I hope you like it although it's really simple.

Suppose to be posted at 8 in the morning today!
Hehe I can't wait for Tues! & I really miss you.

I've studied alone today at Thomson for freaking 8hours!
Was kinda unbelievable.
Seems like today is my lonely day, even when I'm home!
Everyone is asleeeeeeep. ):

No comments:

Post a Comment