About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Pictures on Friday!:D

Couldn't make up my mind :S
























Hehe, hensem only ah.

Squatting down by the pool side talking to us,
he said, he was kinda tempted to go down to the pool.
Unfortunately, he didn't bring along spare clothes.
But one of his friend pushed him down from behind.
Since he was already wet, he decided to swim ~
Surprisingly, his BB was still working when it went into the water.

Haha, we were chatting all the way and he asked,
how do we say what's your name in chinese.
So we were like, " ni jiao shen me ming zhi "
He couldn't catch it, so he was like.. " ni jiao... "
Then we said, " jiao shen me ming zhi "
So he was like, umm, " ni jiao jiao... "
with the slaaaaaaaaaaaang~ it was even funnier.
hahahahahahaha, nana and I couldn't stop laughing, cute eh.
he told us, he know a very bad word, so we asked him, what was it.
& he was like " ka-ni-na " ahahahahaa, effing funny.




" okay lah, CIAOS " HEHEHE

No comments:

Post a Comment