About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Hahaha, my morning started off with a smile!
Although I'm deprived of sleep, it didn't ruin my mood.

Hehehe, I'm on my way to work now!
Know what!? My shoe sole came off:(
Haha, I'm having difficulties to walk now,
&im dragging my left foot each time I walk!
I seriously feel like laughing at myself la!!

When I was at the busstop, an ahpek came over to me,
sat beside me, and asked for money!!!
I have no idea why I felt scared, so I shook my head..
Feeling a lil guilty now.. But the uncle cute sia.
Smile smile to me, then the eyes like so big. Hahaha.
Sorry uncleeeee:( although you can't see this..
Dui bu qi.

Feeling really good today:)

Ohyea! Remember I've said that I didn't want to club this week?
I have the sudden urge to go.. Got the feel..
Haha, shall decide again!

2 comments: