About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Hello! I stayed home today, only went out for dinner with fab!:)
Haha, currently watching WWE and blogging at the same time.

Haha, my aunts came over to my place today, &we were talking bout the past.
It seemed so interesting when ahgong was around, and about their love life & all.

Then they told us their story when they were working at Jap pubs.
2 of my aunts were working at the bar counter there.

One day, they were short of people, so their mamasan asked one of them to serve the drinks to their customer. While my aunt was serving, a guy went right behind her and touched her butt, & she said " expensive okay! " in an angrily manner. The pub had karaoke too. So when a person choose a song, my aunt was suppose to talk over the microphone and announce the table no. and name of the person who picked the song! & it happened to be the guy who touched her butt! & she said " table 6, TI KO PEK " in Jap! HAHAHA, wtfffffffff. & the mamasan told her off! LOL.

Funny much! Have to hear it from her instead, damn funny!
We were all laughing like maaaaad.

-

In the evening, I received a call from mac delivery guy.

Mac: " Hello, I'm calling from mac,I'm outside your hse alr. "
Me: " Don't lame leh!! "
Mac: " Really "
Me: " Yaya "

Hang off~

Called again..

Mac: " Hello, I'm really calling from mac "
Me: " You don't lame la... "

Hang off~

Looked outside my gate....
Steady, the mac delivery guy really outside.

Hahahaha the receipt had my name&number,
I really don't know who was it from, but I have someone in mind ehhhhhhh. hahahaha.

MacSpicy plain + cheese meal, & choco sundae icecream.

Hahahaha, thank you anyway! Was kinda shocked.
But pleassssse, don't spend your money this way! Hahaha.

I THOUGHT SOMEONE PRANK CALL ME CAN.

-

Hehehe, i went to icecream chef just now,
& filled in their application form! :)
Hopefully they'll call me!
They might need part-timers, heheh.
But I'm thinking of working at Editor's market full time too.

Omg, it's gonna be my first time working, kinda excited uh!!!!!
Scarli both also don't want me, hahahahahaha :X

-

Ohyeaaaaaaah, CH told me when he was in the train,
he overheard someone talking about me and YW.
I wonder who were theeeeeey, weird.....

Hahaha I feel like blogging with pix today!
Got feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel, but it's getting late!
We shall seeeeee, hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment