About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hellowellooooo!
Just finish bathing and I'm here to blog!!! Hahahaha.

Was out with Daryl earlier on, & we caught " hop "!

Met up with Lyn, Crys, YT & Serene at Lido's TCC.
Had an awesome 5hours chat with them!
We talked about everything and anything,
I felt really good, it's been so long since we last had h2ht!
More chilling session soon okie? Love y'all!<3

After having sucha long session with them,
I have so much to say again.
I'm gonna rant everything out here.
I have no idea why am I gonna say all these,
but somethings just struck into my mind randomly.

..

&this post here isn't to anyone particular.

I don't want anyone to get hurt,
I don't wish to give the wrong impression.

I may text you all day long,
meet you up and chat for long,
going out for a movie with you,
talking to you over the phone,
& keep you company.

But please, don't get me wrong.

I'd do all these because I have the time.
If I were to work, I wouldn't be so free.
I mean, if any of my friends were to ask me out & all,
I'd accompany them too if I have the time.

&frankly speaking, I clique better with guys compare to girls besides tekkos.
If you know me well enough, you'll know that.(:
I dislike typical girls, that gossips all day long!
I do gossip, but I wouldn't go on and on, all day long.
It's like, don't you get sick of it?!!?!?
You mean you like it when people talk about you? No, right?
I kinda have phobia of trusting new friends.

hahahahah omg, i srsly don't know what is this for.
but whatever it is, don't get me wrong!

IM FUCKING TIRED.
This week is well planned! I'm lovin' it!:D
PLAY tonight, Rebel on friday.

Goodnight! IT'S 5.20AM!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment