About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, April 14, 2011

HOLA! I'm only gonna upload pix taken on Monday - Wed cuz if I were to upload pix for the whole of last week, I'm gna flood this post with 100++ pix!

MONDAY - Accompanied Yahui for job hunting! :)

Haha, after searching for few jobs, I somehow felt hungry and tired!
So we decided to have some donuts. Hehehe. I ate like 5 of it? Yummmmyx.



Decided to find Yanting, so we headed down to Bugis!
Lynette came over to meet us as well and we took the same bus back tgt!^^


Hehehehe I love her face v much, so cute!



TUESDAY - Went to book BTT with Leonard&Chunyuan!
Mummy drove us there!!:D
After booking it at CDC, I went over to mummy's ofc to help her.
My BTT's on 10th June! We're taking our test on the same daaay :)
I wanna passsssssss!!!!!!!

Wednesday - Out with Daryl!(:



We had Ben&Jerry's while waiting for our movie!
Caught that rabbit show, omg, I forgot the title!
Anw, we were playing deal while waiting for time to pass~

He tyco-ly won for 2-3 rounds la..... hahahaha.

Cam-whore with Vonn's polaroid ! LOOK AT THE PIX HE'VE TAKEEEEN.

Hahahahaha, i think his photography skills cmi lor...
From the pic, you'd definitely know the pic is taken by a guy right!!
LOLLLL. That's like how most of my guy friends take too.
Nothing shocking actuallyyyyy.....

But after teaching him how to take..

HAHAHAHA improvement uhhhhhhhhhh~

After our movie, we went to ERP! A place where he brought me to~
Hahaha, I'm not sure of the place eitherrrrrr. Pix taken there!:D

It was kinda scary thou, but the scenery was woooooshhhhhh*





We went up to find bb & took a pic with her before gg in to the cinema!:D


Hahaha, I totally love her hugs! It's always so warm&tight. Love you bb! :D
After ERP, I went over to TCC to find Crystal&co!
Chatted for hours there.

Had this yummy cake! Love the whitechoco esp :D:D


Lynette ordered this sandwich!!! Taste so goooooooooood~




Love htht sessions like this .... Finally I'm done blogging! It's 2.22am now!
I gotta wakie at 7.30am ): I'm left with 5hrs of sleep! Gdnigggggght!

No comments:

Post a Comment