About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Comments replied!=)

Anonymous said...
Hey where did you get your hair dye for your current hair colour? Thanks

June 28, 2011 10:55 PM

- Hola, I bought the hair dye and dyed it at home!=)

Anonymous said...
hi, may i ask what colour did u dye ur hair before u died it red? did u highlight it or smth? thx!

June 29, 2011 10:13 PM

- Hello, I highlighted ash before my current hair colour! But the colour stayed there for only a week or so. Np!=)

zijie1990 said...
Good day agatha

Recently i have been following up on your blog and i really admire the way you lead your life so care-freely with that spirit of bliss. Its very rare in stressful singapore so hope you can keep it up. If you want to be friends just drop me an email.

zijie

July 2, 2011 5:24 PM

- Hello =D ahaha. thanks! but at times, life may be quite stress for me too. just that i don't really voice it out! haha. okayy =)

Anonymous said...
HEY BABE! Where did you get your gel nails done? :D

July 10, 2011 7:20 PM

- Hello :D I did it at my cousin's shop! Here's the add if you're interested(:
> katong shopping centre, b1-92


hello agatha!!!! :D
do you shop with your own money or your parents? Do u have a lot of clothes and do you shop often?

July 11, 2011 3:05 PM

- Hello! haha. ummmm, both! I used to shop every week if I have time, but recently i'm extremely busy with work, so if there's off day, i'd go shopping! heh. um, quite a lot i'd say, thou i feel it's never enough for me! hahaha.

Anonymous said...
where did you get that top?(:

July 11, 2011 8:42 PM

- Guangzhou! (:

Anonymous said...
hi is your hair v shaped or straight ? :) you're pretty !

July 18, 2011 1:33 AM

- Straight! haha. thanks!(:

Anonymous said...
When are you quitting ICC? Orientation next week already!

-Rachel

July 21, 2011 12:36 AM

- I'm not really sure if I'm quitting! But I'd only quit if I'm unable to cope in school. So prolly I'll still work during weekends when school starts! Yeaaaah! Orientation's next week. You're starting school in nafa too? =)

1 comment:

  1. hey babe! dont mind me asking but how do you cope with sch, work and your outings?

    ReplyDelete