About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, July 25, 2011

Felt really sick after Rayland's birthday @ Zouk!
Hahaha I think I'm extremely weaaaaak.
I always fall sick after gg club.

Got up, and saw this on my bed. hahaha.
IMG_4672
IMG_4673
haha totally smile the moment i saw " always a lil dog "
Thankkkkkkkkkkyou doggie! Haha, it's pi pa gao anyway.
Totally dislike it, but still, I drank it!
(second time in my life drinking it!) =P

The next day at night, JX came over to pass me glucose!
IMG_4698
hehe, i didn't read his text when he told me he was gna buy it for me.
half an hour later or so, i replied telling him that i wanted the blackcurrant one!
then the next moment he called, telling me he was outside my hse alr.
bleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah. paiseh! but luckily he got the one i wanted!
He he he he ~ thank you too (:

xie xie the both of you, rly appreciate it!

2days later, felt slightly better and went back to work =D
hahahaha, those few days when i was sick, i had zero energy.
woke up to eat > went back to sleeeeep = just like a pig.

As usual, played deal at work!
IMG_4707
hahahaha she confidently put deal breaker as her money
& didn't realize it till i told her! hahahaha.
she was like " i don't wna play already laaaaaaaaa "
wakakakakakaka. but we still forced her to continue the game!

anyway, while i was at home, we found a few photo albums~~~~~~ ^^
hahaha. when i was young, i used to celebrate my birthday @ thomson plaza kfc!
IMG_4694
hahahaha~ we were playing passing parcel!!
IMG_4693

heheheh mummy's birthday celebration at home.
IMG_4691
hahahah can't stop laughing at rachel's smile!
I KNOW I LOOK VERY FAT. HIAK HIAK HIAK.
IMG_4690
I look like some flying pig right. heheheh.
IMG_4689
IMG_4686
HAHAHAHA CAN YOU TELL ME WHY CHESTER PANTS IS SO SO SO HIGH!?!?!?!?! LOL!!!
(Can't rotate the pix! :/)

Oh yaaaaa, we're chicky club members!
so usually when they held a party at the zoo, all of us would go there too!

IMG_4683IMG_4680

hehe i don't know whose birthday was it, & Y AM I DIGGING MY NOSE? HAHAHAHAHA
IMG_4681

Fatty fatty me! hahahaa i totally love gerimi's pose! so cute!
IMG_4678

IMG_4676
cutierachelpieee!
IMG_4674
nerds for lifeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. hahahahaha.

good old days.....
IMG_4688

=))









ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. i'm starting school tomorrow already!
it's only orientation by the way. but it's only one day!?! hmmmmmm.....
hahahah not really excited for school thou.

6 comments:

  1. hai girl, dont mind me asking, you can choose not to reply too :)
    do you used to be involved in gangs ?
    & how much is maple clinic ? is it effective ? sorry for so many qns.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you in nafa/lasalle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. do you have any blogshops to reccommend ? :)and wear did you get the shorts you put as your blog picture ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Ls4Kl41Yfog/S56bQOcCepI/AAAAAAAACc8/L5w03GzbF-c/s1600-h/DSC_0164.JPG
    Where did you buy this card from? & may i know last year for nicole's birthday, u bought the cupcake frm where? thanks

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi agatha! :D may i know how do you tell the hairstylist to cut your hairstyle and whats the color before you dye your hair to the current color? thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. btw how did you get the job at ICC! :D

    ReplyDelete