About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, July 15, 2011

Heheh I finally have the time to blog!=D
Hiakhiakhiak, if you're watching ah di tonight, you'll get to see me walking in ICC. LOLLLLL. lotsa ppl say i walk until damn chor lor! heh.
BUT I DIDN'T KNOW THEY WERE FILMING MY DIRECTION LOR.... LOL paiseh.
heng only can see side view :P

Urghh, I have about 300+ pics to blog!
I think there are pics from last month too. hehehe.
Anyway there's a prata shop at Tiong Bahru!
&I TOTALLY LOVE MOST OF THE FOOD I'VE EATEN THERE!
IMG_4243
Mutton maggie goreng!
IMG_4245
IMG_4247
Their prata is so much better than the one at Thomson!
IMG_4249
IMG_4251
IMG_4255
IMG_4253
FISH HEAD CURRY!
IMG_4257
TISSUE PRATA!
IMG_4259
The honey one taste better!:D
IMG_4263
IMG_4264
lollllllll, my crazy ah yiS!
IMG_4267
can you see the coin prata on the board?
that's quite yummy too! looks rly cute:)
IMG_0696

i don't have enought time to update another post again!:/
gotta prepare for charmaine's party @ studio M!

IMG_0658-tile

ciaos!*

1 comment:

  1. hi is your hair v shaped or straight ? :) you're pretty !

    ReplyDelete