About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, June 23, 2011

COMMENTS REPLIED (:

Anonymous said...
HI. where did you get the sandal you wore on 12 June post ? and do you visit doctors for your face complexion ? :) Sorry for e many questions !

June 13, 2011 6:05 PM


- Hola! I got it from BKK. Um, I don't visit for my face complexion but I visit the clinic due to the acne on my face, yeeep(: hahaha, it's okay.

Anonymous said...
hey where is the place u get ur nails done from?and when u say u reply comments where do u reply comments at?

June 15, 2011 11:38 PM


- Hola~ Katong shopping centre, B1-92. I replied it on every post which the comments had been posted at but I'll be replying it through my post instead from now on.

Anonymous said...
hey , what kinda of make up do you usually apply ?

June 19, 2011 3:59 PM


- Hola~ Usually I'd apply liquid foundation, eyeliner, mascara for bottom lash and false lashes (:

Anonymous said...
Hello Aga!
Can I know which hotel you stay in during your BKK trip, and is the hotel near shopping malls? Can recommend places to shop? And if the hotel is not nearby the malls how to travel to the malls? By sky train, tuk tuk or cab? Sorry, for the many questions, please enlighten me as I'm going overseas for the first time :( Thanks in advance!!

June 20, 2011 6:23 PM

- Hola! If I'm not wrong, it's Baiyoke boutique hotel! It's walking distance to the wholesale shopping mall (Platinum). heh. You can go to cha tu chak on weekends too. I think it only opens on weekends! (Not rly sure about it, gotta check it out!) There's another shopping mall called MBK which sells lotsa iphone & bb cover too. but there's nothing much to shop there beside phone covers(: haha. Um, for nearby place, we usually travel by tuktuk. As for places further from the hotel like cha tu chak, we'd take a cab there! You can take a sky train to cha tu chak too. Hahaha. It's okay, you're welcome. Have a safe trip there and enjoy!!!!=D Remember to bargain when you're there. hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...
Hey agatha! I can't see your replied comments. where did you get the tribal top from? btw this girl is like copying you. u wore the black tube with back henna and she did too -.- http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5309/5831395165_9b45fdcfa8_z.jpg

June 20, 2011 10:56 PM

- Hello :D Um, you have to see the replied comments under every post. There aren't comments under every post thou. But from now on I'll reply comments on my post instead(: I got that top from editor's market((: it's prolly a coincidence dear!^^ :D

Ellis said...
Hey anon, if you were the one that asked me regarding the back's henna, you can check out my answer at my ask box.
Anyway, hey Agatha! The black tube was pretty much a coincidence, but doing the henna on my back wasn't. Just to let you know :)

June 21, 2011 12:58 AM

- Hola, yeeeeep, alright!:D

Anonymous said...
hey, is maple clinic of any help? did it help you clear up ur acne? many thanks, x

June 22, 2011 3:23 PM

- Hello(: Yeapppppp, it helped a lot! One of my cousin is using the same product too and it's really effective.

Anonymous said...
heeeello! do you apply foundation/concealer after applying all the medicines from maple clinic? thanks:D

June 22, 2011 4:27 PM

- Heyyyyylo!(: hah, yeap! I do apply foundation after using the products from maple clinic! Heh, noprob(:

ZzomgzZ said...
Hi, who is the owner of IceCreamChefs? Who is the parent company?

June 22, 2011 6:34 PM

- Hi, sorry, it's private and confidential.

No comments:

Post a Comment