About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

HOLA!!!!!! I'm back in SG!

I'll reply comments soon, this week is extremely busy for me.
Two 21st bday parties to attend, and I'm working the rest of the days!
I'll try to update soon, too many pix from gz!
I'm pretty sure I'm gna drag it till next week!:/
I hope not thou. Hehehehe.

Anyway, I'll reply comments thru my post ok?
I think its more convenient this way(:

Try to update before I attend Denny's bday party tonight!

Happy birthday boyfriend!<3

3 comments:

  1. hey, is maple clinic of any help? did it help you clear up ur acne? many thanks, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. heeeello! do you apply foundation/concealer after applying all the medicines from maple clinic? thanks:D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, who is the owner of IceCreamChefs? Who is the parent company?

    ReplyDelete