About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Here we go!

It's been 10 over years since my sister last took an airplane.
DSC07935
While the plane was taking off, she held my hand so tightly & kept asking
" why is the plane like that! " , " why is it stopping!??! " , why this, why that~
& finally she stopped. hahaha, i rly couldn't explain to her why is it like that! i rly dk!
DSC07954
The beautiful sunrise while we're up in the sky!

Anw, was rly excited to see my dad, but the moment I stepped into Guangzhou, ooooh~
I just don't feel good at all. The people there are so rude, and they kept staring!
Dad's friend drove us around for the first day~
daaaaaamn, i love his car! it was so spacious!
DSC07962
Lunch lunch lunchhhhhhh! Totally love the roasted duck.
DSC07970
DSC07971
DSC07973
DSC07974
haha i only took pix of this food cuz it's my fav!

Went for shopping after lunch!
DSC07975
DSC07976
this is an extremely boring shopping mall......
they had about 4-6 sales girl in a small shop, it was so squeezy!
the people kept shouting so loudly, wanting customers to take a look at their shop.
ahhh, they're way of attracting customers to their shops are totally turn off.
the salesgirls there are quite pretty, but when you smile at them, they'll give this -.- face. annoying much.
their clothes were thrown all over the shop, even on the floor, totally unorganized.
it was so squeezy, yet people there kept pushing around & they didn't bother to apologize at all. how polite are the people there... tsk!
I swear the shopping mall there is worst than singapore's wet market, lol.
totally fail....................

After shopping, we went to a place where my dad usually go to visit the uncles&aunties. it was at some ulu ulu provision shop :O
DSC07978
DSC07979
DSC07980
do you think the places there are much cleaner than sg?
i'd sayyyyyyyyyy NO! ABSOLUTELY NOT.
One of dad's friend said " guangzhou's definitely much more cleaner than sg. "
I think they should really come to sg and take a look! We're 10 times cleaner!!! :P
Obviously I didn't answered that way la.. But sis and i was like, uh???
After rotting at the place there, we went to wash our hair at the salon!
DSC07985
the massage was damn shiok laaaaaaa. wash hair also got free massage. shiok ah.
hahahahah massage till i fell asleep !:D

dinner was the besttttttttt man.
FOOD MAKES ME HAPPY. So the happiest time that day was during lunch and dinner.
hahahahhahahaah :P quite a number of my friends say my cheeks became rounder. :O
Went to an indonesian restaurant for dinner, damn shiok la. btr than sg!
DSC07988
DSC07987
DSC07991
DSC07992
love the chilli there, yumz!
DSC07993
I LOVE THIS FISH. SO CRISPY + THE CHILLI = UP THERE :D

heh, dad's place! it was so messssssssssy. heh.
DSC07994

i only have the time to update the first day!:/ gonna prepare for work alr!
Ciaos babbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbby(:

No comments:

Post a Comment