About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, June 11, 2011

My first time encountering sucha fucked up customer....
I swear he's damn annoying with his fucked up attitude.
People usually say " customers are always right "
however, I beg to differ....
Seriously, I can't stand it when someone just come to me and start #%@&$?!..
I don't owe you a living, don't expect me to treat you with proper respect if you don't.
I know I'm really bad at handling situations like this..
I was so frustrated that I felt like tearing la.... Totally pissed.
I felt so angsty throughtout...
For the first time, i was hoping for time to pass faster at work..
All I wish to do was to screaaaaam and shout loudly at that point of time.
Heh, but I'm feeling way better now..

Anyway, I passed my btt!!!!!^.^ ha ha.
That was something that made me happy for an hour..
Ha ha. Ok its 4.21 now.. I'm turning in!! Nights!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment