About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, June 3, 2011

I'm currently at nafa alone, waiting to sign the student contract.
Lonely lo..... ): feeling so bored, they're taking sooo long...
Sign one contract only... Tsk.

Anyway, I went fish therapy last night with jx at bishan!!!
Hahahahhahaha I swear I was laughing like mad the moment I put my feet into the water.
I only had the courage to put my feet in after like 10mins?
And I was like, laughing and laughing, squeezing jx HAHAHA.
It's damn ticklish, and I cant tahan seeing the fish biting my feets! Like, so gross!
All the fishes are black in colour somemore.
It looks as thou I was wearing a black boots made of fishes..
Hahahaha I'll upload the pix soon :P

No comments:

Post a Comment