About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, November 21, 2010

18th November~
Out with JJ to town then to Cafe del mar!:)
Had a great chatting with her, hehe.
We were there till the person came to us and said
" Excuse me, we're close for the day"
We were like ohno, so paiseh hahahahahaha :/
We're the only one left there!!!!



19th November~
Sis accompanied me to Changi Airport to book my air tix.
Unfortunately, they don't have a company there, dumb eh.
Wasted our trip there, then to Thomson Plaza to collect my dress!
Okkkkk, I felt that my prom night dress is kinda exaggerating :(
It did not turned out the way I wanted it to be~ Damn..
&the back of my dress is like... some wedding dress those kind?:/
Wth rightttttttttt? well, can't do much about it.
I just hope that people won't look at me as though I'm some alien.











Headed home, then to Thomson again!
Prata house for supper with Theresa, Yihuai and sis~






















After supper, we went for prawning!
Crys&co were there too, met up with Athena&Rachel there.






LYNETTE!!! Chatted with her awhile bout her SF trip!:)


Yan Ting~ :D


Rachel & Serene hehe.






Crrrrrrrrrrrystal!

I think we look quite alike here, hehehehehe.














PRAWNIES WE CAUGHT. HAHAHAHA.
I only caught one, Crys helped me to catch one too.
So I caughttttttttt, two? hahaha pathetic.
I was busy talking to the rest ~ didn't prawn much.

I gotta go prepare now!
Gonna do my nails at Tanjong Pagar~
Most prolly staying at home today!:)
Might update again tonight, seeee you.

No comments:

Post a Comment