About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, November 11, 2010



My head was spinning so badly last night.
I had a hard time sleeping depite my tiredness.
As expected, I cried to bed, woke up with puffy eyes.

This would definitely lead to no way,
but it'll lead to both parties ended up quarrelling and stuffs.
That's not how I want things to end.
Things happen in an instant.
It's not that I'm too stubborn and I can't change my mindset.
That's totally a different thing, you just don't get me.
Sometimes, there are some feelings you just can't change it.
There are reasons why I felt that way, I've been to it before.
I know how is it like, and I didn't want things to turn it that way.
But what? You say I'm always want things my way,
making things revovle around myself without knowing how you feel.
Do you really think I'm the girl that you're saying about?
Do I look like some bitches who doesn't care about how others feel?
Sorry, I beg to differ.. because I know,
I do care about how others feel, especially for someone I love.
Don't you realize that whenever we quarrel,
' you're always wanting things your way '
has been said several times? Do you know what I actually meant?
Do you know how I actually felt when you said all these?
I dislike it so badly, but what could I do?
I just don't understand why are you always putting this way.
Or is it you're always having the mindset that I'm like that??
We don't understand one another, we don't know what another wants.
We only know what we wants, and that feeling would always be kept for long.
Till something happen one day, everything just sparked off at one goal.
So, this is how things ended.

I don't care how many may feel happy, or how many may feel upset.
But to those bitches, if you're happy, there, you got what you wn.

We're just two people from different world,
who can't understand one another, don't know how one another feels.
I didn't expect things like this to happen in an instand,
too sudden that I couldn't even control my feelings and break down.
You know the sudden feeling of losing your love one without knowing that you're gonna lose it soon? Yes, that kinda feeling, cuz I'm not ready to let it go.
I thought that there would still be a long way up ahead waiting for us.
But what you could see ahead, are just mist.
You probably have not found the right girl.

There are so many things about us, good and bad times
I'm always feeling good with your presence (:
Not just the bad side of us, because when we enjoy, we really had lotsa fun.
Shopping, going out and etc. Yep! I enjoy all these.

There's something I wouldn't deny.
We really have strong telepathy.

While browsing through these pictures, it brought me back to those days.
I saw how happy our faces were, how stupid we looked, how funny we were.
And I've decided to end this post with both of our stupid looking face.



Goodbye, all the best for your future.

No comments:

Post a Comment