About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, November 19, 2010

I dislike living in a place full of discriminations.

Come on, most of you are hitting 20 or probably had passed that age for few years. I hate guys who behave so immature. Hey, you're fucking in your 20s, yet you're still behaving this way? Damn, shame on you. You suck at handling such situations. In your 20s, aren't you suppose to handle things in a more mature way? What's more, you're a guy! Why are you concentrating on such kiddo stuffs? aren't you suppose to concentrate on your career? Well, I'm not in any position to say that. But well, screw you kid. Although I'm way younger than you, but I'm pretty sure my maturity level in handling such situations are way better than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment