About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I've been spending a lot! :/
After booking the air tix for bkk, I think I'd left with nothing!!!
DAMMMMMMN. This means that I have to start my blogshop soon! $$.
I thought I'd have more time to chill but you seeeee...
Hmmm, I haven't thought of a new url either.
Ok, I have to start soon whenever I have the time.
I like it when my week is well-planned!

M. Stayed at home today

T. Gonna dye my freaking hair tomorrow :D ,
staying over at nana's place as well~

W. Out with cousins! Have not decided where to go yet though.Bold
Have to go back home early bcuz it's ahma's birthday!

T. Going out on a romantic date with jiajia hehehehe :D

F. No plans so far.

S. Out with the girls~ (:

S. No plans so far!

That's for the week!
Will be back with pictures :):)

No comments:

Post a Comment