About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, November 15, 2010

I'm back with pictures!

Hola! I'm finally back with pictures, hehehe.
I guess there'd be more pics over the hols~

Headed to Clarke Quay last night and had the urge to go club!
I don't quite like gg to club yet I actually had the urge to go there.
Contradicting huh, there are some reasons actually, but don't have to know^^ Most importantly is that we have enjoyed! It was a blasssst! :)

Let me tell you an incident while I'm uploading the pics!

There was a passerby who had actually touched my friend's butt. So she was like telling us that the guy had touched her. So we kept staring at a few guys who were right ahead of us and two guys stared back as well and approached us. But it was the wrong guy, so we told them that it was a misunderstanding. Then they asked us if we could lend him our shoes to wear just for awhile bcuz he was wearing a slipper and couldn't go into club. We were like, uh, no. So he said, if you don't trust us you can follow us into the club then we'll return it to you once we get in. It wasn't about trust, we were afraid he might expand our shoes!! (we didn't say of cuz). He sounded really desperate, still we didn't want to lend. Who would want to right? His feet is sooooo big and ours are like so much smaller??? SO AT LAST, HE WAS LIKE, " You all believe what I'm saying? " WTF. LOL. All of us was like, uh? wtf?????? LOL. :@

Pictures @ town!
Awww, went for shopping but nothing caught my eyes ):




After town, met up with Thereasa and sis~







HAHAHA I seriously got no idea why is my face so damn fugging red!
I didn't drink much actually, hahahah.

Headed to woodlands and yishun earlier on~















That's it! I WANNA GET MY HAIR DYED TOMORROW!):
& I'm suuuuuuperb sleepy! So I guess I'm going to bed now?
GOODNIGHT PEOPLE :D

No comments:

Post a Comment