About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Hmm, I didn't do well for O's, not surprising..
Was kinda prepared to get such results :/
I got 21 points, haha. Eligible to poly though.

English - Six
Combine Humans - Three
Mathematics - Three
Science - Six
Art - Three
Chinese - Seven (Again!!)

Gotta appeal to courses I wanna go.
Ahhh, but the cut off points for the courses I wanna go is way too far from my current results. I've submitted my choices of courses.

1 - T20 APPAREL DESIGN & MERCHANDISING (TP)
2 - T39 RETAIL MANAGEMENT (TP)
3 - S93 VISUAL COMMUNICATION AND MEDIA DESIGN (SP)
4 - T21 INTERACTIVE MEDIA DESIGN (TP)
5 - C63 VISUAL COMMUNICATION (NYP)
6 - C59 DIGITIAL MEDIA DESIGN (INTERACTION DESIGN) (NYP)
7 - S89 INTERIOR DESIGN (SP)
8 - S66 ARCHITECTURE (SP)
9 - T47 RETAIL & HOSPITALITY DESIGN (TP)
10 - T22 INTERIOR ARCHITECTURE & DESIGN (TP)
11 - R28 INTEGRATED EVENTS MANAGEMENT (RP)
12 - N40 HOTEL & LEISURE FACILITIES MANAGEMENT (NP)

Haha, of these choices, I'm only able to get into 2-4 courses, pathetic huh.. I'm gonna apply for JPSAE. Really hope to get into fashion design :( If I don't, I might consider retaking English and Science for O's, or prolly NAFA.

Will update again sooooon~

2 comments:

  1. Don't be disappointed.. at least you are able to go somewhere else can't you? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, yeap! Kinda expected to get this result, so.. yeap, not that disappointed. hehe ^.^

    ReplyDelete