About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, January 13, 2011

My last hope to Apparel Design&Merchandising course in TP

I was called up to go for JPSAE interview for this course in TP tmr! I hope everything goes well smoothly for me yeah? :D I want to get into this course soooo badly y'know. It's the only chance! 3.50pm tomorrow, omgggg. I'm excited and nervous! No tongue-tied tomorrow pleaaase, I really hope I'd speak fluently and perform well. & I hafta start doing my port folio! Gotta burn midnight oil tonight, I shall stay up with Yan Ting! She was called up too :D :D Different course though. OKAY, I'M GONNA BATHE NOW > DINNER >>>> START DRAWING !

GOGOGO HEHEHE.

4 comments:

  1. All the best for your interview! You can do it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, it was really bad :( doubt I could get in but thanks anyway!:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Be hopeful.. good luck tomorrow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hah, failed to get in, thanks thou:)

    ReplyDelete