About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Saturday, January 22, 2011

Well, this post is really random.

I just thought of it while I was bathing after supper.
Hahaha, Cry's grandma cooked for us when we got back home!

Y'know, the treatment both Crys's and my grandma gave towards our friends is just so different. Her grandma cooks for us, talk to us, disturb us & she could clique really well with us, etc. Whereas my grandma dislike me bringing my friends back home, does not really talk to my friends & so.. But well, afterall she's my grandmother and I can't compare. I do appreciate for who she is, although she may be selfish and naggy at times. Like what adults always say " it's for your own good ", yeahyeah. I thank her for all those times when she nag at me, look after me, wake me up on time & all. " It's for my own good yeah? " Most importantly, she makes sure none of us would starve ourselves! What I really wanna say is that, I really wish I could confess to my grandma how I really feel about her and apologies for taking this house for granted. I come back as and when I want, go out as and when I want and didn't return home for months. I would like to take her out at times, but things always clash up. Y'know, I feel that the best way to confess to a person would be writing a card to them during a certain occasion. That's the only time I feel that it's the best way to confess to someone how you really feel about them. But the thing is that, my grandma doesn't know how to read english&chinese words. She only understands hokkien, so how am I gonna tell her? Face to face? So weird! & I don't speak fluent dialect either. I just don't wish to have any rergrets. This post is indeed random yeah? Hah, but it just came into my mind. Hmm, anyway, we're shifting house on the 2nd or 3rd week of FEB! Fast huh!!(Y) Well, I'm gonna turn in now cuz we're gg stadium for KMS's match in 3hours time! Goodluck KMS! :D OHYEAH! AND I'VE CUT MY HAIR!!!:D 7 of us went for a haircut today! Gonna get my hair dyed really soon. Most prolly by this week!

Heehee, goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment