About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Sorry! Was unable to blog last night because I didn't go home! It was a last minute decision~ so yeaaaah, head over to crystal house again last night after town. hehehe. Know what!!!!:( we had supper at whampoa market then the uncle accidentally spill the bowl of prawn mee soup on me!! The soup was fucking hot! Haha but I laughed instead of kpkb-ing, I don't know why either. But he apologized la, so it's okay! Wanted to update last night but I was extremely sleepy! So yeah.. Haha, heading to bugis and town ltr :) might be jogging at night! Yipeeee~

Hmm, I think I've to see doctor soon!
The pimple on my face and back is a total turn off. :(
I've to travel all the way to tampines.
Daaaaaamn!!!! That's like the another end?
I've no choice!! Kaaaaay! I've to prepare alr.
Ciaoz ~

No comments:

Post a Comment