About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, January 7, 2011

Hola! Haha, finally went to see doctor for my acne!
Lotsa new cream and gel, hopefully my pimples would be gone before my birthday!
That would be sucha great birthday gift, heh.
Look at the number of gel and creams I have to apply now. :/
So many uuuuuuuuuuuuh.

Ohyeah, before I forget, someone asked to take a pic of my lashes some time ago, hah. Sorry for the late picture yeah. I'm using this currently, but it's a different casing.

Anyway, I've removed my comment board as it expired long ago.
Comment through blogger instead if you want yeah. (:

If I'm in the mood to play monopoly deal, I'll not update so soon :/
I know there are lotsa pics still though.

2 comments:

  1. Hi, where did you consult doctor for acne? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hola :) It's @ Tampines St 81, BLK 825 :) Maple clinic.

    ReplyDelete