About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Okaaaaaaaaay! I finally put up some pics on Christmas Eve! Like wtf, so long ago huh? Aiyerrrrr, but still, I'm just gonna update pics of it okay. These are from Eileen's and Yt's cam. Whereas for mine, I'm gonna upload it soooon. Really tired, my eyes could close anytime and my stomach's growling :(

We celebrated Christmas Eve at S Club! It was auntie's birthday as well:)










I'll continue this post soon huh! Gna hit the sack now! Nights :D

5 comments:

  1. where is the place you went to see your acne? is the price very ex? :/

    ReplyDelete
  2. - It's at Tampines, I have the full address if you wants it. Hmm, it's kinda ex I think. Consultation fee about $40. Including my cream&all, it's about $180 or more.

    - Yeap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yup,i want the full address. thanks. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's @ Tampines St 81, BLK 825 :) Maple clinic. You're welcome:)

    ReplyDelete