About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Caught New Moon earlier on! =D
I'll rate it 4/5, but the ending was like..
" Will you marry me? " Voomzzzz, the end.

Anyway, I've finally uploaded the pics taken during picnic.

Picnic @ Botanic Garden on 30th Nov.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Reach there, tired already.
" A bit a bit tired like girl only "
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I made the bread, Dora fry the nuggets, Bryan made the salad!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Eric bought baby carrots there, cute eh. But he stingy, haha. Wanted to take a pic of him with the packet of carrot but he refused.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Played true and dare, videos not uploaded.
I'm too lazy you see... and I looked so sam pat in the video hahaha.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us
When the sky turned dark, we didn't manage to finish the packet of cheezels. Started playing card games again. We had to eat the number of cheezels that was shown on the card we picked. & we're not allowed to bite it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I picked 7, unfortunately there was only about 5 cheezels in my mouth, couldn't add in any more. Bryan and Eric managed to put in 10 cheezels!
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Haha, see Eric tactic of putting 10 cheezels into his mouth without biting it.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
The rest of the picture have been uploaded onto flickr!

Here's the direct link, http://www.flickr.com/photos/agathatheloof/sets/72157622837498703/

No comments:

Post a Comment