About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

What I have to say..

I knew there was something that was kept in you but you just didn't want to speak up. I wish I could spend longer time with you having heart to heart talks though it might be a little awkward to ask random questions or probably say about some random stuffs. I enjoy talking with you about everything and anything and at the same time listening to everything and anything that you have to say.

/Looking into your eyes, smiling to myself, that's what I enjoy doing the most.

Earlier on, I've said that I wasn't sad, but it was obvious that I'm lying. (I'm fine now though ^^) Probably what they have said were true, I won't deny. I've regretted, that's why I'm back. You won't know how much I was yearning for you. Telling about others how nice you were back in those days. I won't let it happen again. What really matters most is you and that you're back by my side. I'll treasure each and every single moment with you.

I like it when you dote on me, telling me that your heart skipped a beat whenever I was in pain. " It hurts me seeing you getting hurt "

/Kissing away the pain...

I like being pampered as though I was like a baby.
Like how you got anxious when you accidentally scratched me.

I'm always so playful, not being serious at times but you had endured all those rubbish I gave. It's hard to tolerate a girlfriend like me, he he he. I know, I know.. BILLIONS OF " LOVE YOU " was still not enough to express my love for you. But yeah, do know that I truly deeply love you baby <3 & I really appreciate whatever you've done for me.

In future, whenever you have something to say, just speak up alright?(:
I want us to be happy! Not just me, myself, but you and me.

/It was the sweetest Christmas present I ever had, I Love You.

No comments:

Post a Comment