About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, December 7, 2009

HOLA =D I seriously wanted to upload the pictures but I'm damn tired.
My leg was hurting damn badly last night.
Went to bed at 1am, but I was only able to sleep at 4am due to the pain!
It was effing pain man, kept tossing around the bed.
Got up, accompanied mummy to play golf, then to woodlands for breakfast. Then to Thomson to buy stuffs and went back home.

Went for a jog with baby around 6+.
He jogged so fast, I was like a tortoise.
After jogging for awhile, my body started to have muscle aches, what a noob. Hahaha. I didn't stretched properly hehehe.
Aiyoooooo, had a heavy dinner. GRILLED CHICKEN, super yummy! But like a sad wor, just finish jogging then I ate so much. Guilty* Have to jog more often! =D

I wanna book air tickets to go to HK with Alicia, but we couldn't find any cheap ones. Planning to go before Christmas! Most of it were fully booked): Aww.. Anyway my BKK trip was cancelled ):

I'm turning in, gonna celebrate cy's birthday tomorrow!
Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment