About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sometimes, it feels good staying at home. But I'll put on weight if I stay at home everyday! Because I'll eat non-stop. ): Alicia will be coming over to my place to help me with the photo shoots. She'll be the model for the next collection. Hopefully I'll be able to launch it during weekends yeah. I wanna go get the raglan tee with yw sooooon, asap!(: The colours are running out at some other outlets, boo. I gotta get it real soon. I won't be sleeping till around 7 I suppose, because sis and I gonna go to the airport @ 3.30am to send daddy off. Meanwhile, I'll spend my time resizing pics again. 13more days to N'level result, eggcited* I'm having mosquito bites all over my leg! Grr, I can't help it but to scratch! I'm craving for hotcakes again, maybe I should have it later! I'm hungryyyyy ))))))))))))))):

Image Hosted by ImageShack.usImage Hosted by ImageShack.us

The one I can't live without, that's you.
You're my special little baby, the one that makes me crazy <3

No comments:

Post a Comment