About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I really hate it when someone takes my things without my permission.
I don't know how many fucking times I've mentioned this.
I just hate it la fuckkkkk.
Can't you just respect me? Nb.
Sometimes I really feel like screaming at the top of my lungs.
But is it worth it? It has already been done.
What's the point yelling like a mofo.
I don't even get an apology back, what the fuck?!?!?!?!?!
Each and every time it happens, I'll start complaining to someone.
Their answer will be, she's your sis and it's once in a lifetime.
Yeah, I know that, but...
WHAT ABOUT ME???????????????????????????????????????????????

I'm always spending so much money on clothes&etc.
So is my purpose here to support you by giving and letting you take whatever you want from me??????? Maybe..

Whatever it is..

I'm tired of quarrelling.
I'm tired of repeating the same old thing.
Worst of all, I'm tired of putting everything behind me.
I don't say I'm tired of forgiving, because I didn't even get an apology.

I'm in a fugging bad mood today. That's really bad :/
Always getting frustrated over little things.
Anyway, there are loads of pictures I've not uploaded.
I'm too lazy, and my blog's dying.. I know.
Even when I'm free, I'm too lazy to use com.
Bought 6VCD today! I'm gonna stay at home one of these days to watch all the movies! I'll probably start watching later after SG idols finals. :D

Ohhhhhhhhh, caught Chipmunks yesterday!
Damn adorable! " You spin my head right round... "
Loveeeeee Theodore!!!!!!!!

Caught Avatar last week too!!!
Woooooo~ Great great, hehehe.

Okay, SG idol have started! CIAO~

No comments:

Post a Comment