About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, December 14, 2009

Was out with Deniz to buy the stuffs for the BBQ this coming Tuesday. The rest were working, so only the both of us were free. I just got to know that Eric was free too but we didn't asked him. We thought everyone was working, so, yeah.. Sorry! I've been wanting to upload the pictures since 10+ when I started using the com, but I was looking at my primary school friends pictures on fb! Browsing through videos.. I miss primary school days): Aww.. *Orange bowl*

Suppose to meet up with Asyura, Hamizan and Zahrin tomorrow. Unfortunately, Asyura's down with fever. It's okay, we'll still get to meet up some other day. Get well soon yeah!=D

I've planned everything for this week! Wee~

Wednesday, most probably will be meeting Jia.
Thursday, I'll be meeting Med.
Friday, WE'LL BE GETTING BACK OUR RESULTS. OH-EM-JEE! Should I feel excited or nervous? Or maybe both? Night time, I'll be gg to stay over at mum's place.
Saturday, IKEA most probably! Might be staying at home to prepare some stuffs.
Sunday, CLOSETSFEMME will be going to SWAP & $HOP, 4PM - 9PM @ St James Powerstation. Dora will be helping me at my booth & I'll be sharing it with Gerviana. I'll be selling guys t-shirts there too! It's time to have a last minute shopping for Christmas! SEE YOU THERE ^^

GOSH, AFTER THE FLEA, I'LL HAVE TO RUSH TO MY SISTER'S BIRTHDAY PARTAYE): I didn't know the celebration falls on the same day. She's celebrating a day before. Hmmm.... how! I have to think of a plan on that particular day.

You know what, my stomach's growling....

I started missing you the moment you left, N!<3

No comments:

Post a Comment