About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

I can't go to bed! I don't know why :S I was feeling damn sleepy at about 12, and I decided to go to bed. Fell asleep for about 10mins, I dreamt of something, couldn't remember exactly what I dreamt though and I got up. Tried going back to sleep but I couldn't. So I decided to use the com. SHOULD I CUT SHORT MY HAIR, LIKE SUPER SHORT.. I've been wanting to cut it for months, but I still couldn't make up my mind because I'm afraid I might regret & what's more I'm getting bored of having long hair. SHOULD I SHOULD I? Some said yesss, some said NOOOO!


" You can't change where you've come from, but you can certainly change where you are headed. Instead of focusing on the past, focus on what you want, and what you are doing about getting it. "

I won't stop missing you till I get to see you abb.
MY BABY IS BUSY STUDYING, WHILE I'M BUSY MISSING HIM.
HEHEHE.

No comments:

Post a Comment