About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, December 18, 2009

GETTING BACK RESULTS IN FEW HOURS TIME

I'M FEELING NERVOUS AND EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME!!!!!!!!
My heart's beating so fast! Like kanchiong wor...

I got up early today because last night I told mummy to order hotcakes for me this morning. Was feeling damn hungry before I sleep. I only slept for 5hours and it's not enough. ): ): Earlier on, when I was having breakfast with my aunt and ahma, my aunt told me that it's important to sleep between 2am-6am or else we'll spoil our liver! See that? WE HAVE TO SLEEP FROM 2AM-6AM OH... that includes me hahaha. I've been sleeping around 4+ in the morning everyday! HAHAHA ANYWAY, MY AUNT TOLD US SOMETHING HILARIOUS. Past few days, she dreamt about my grandma.... They were walking along the road, and suddenly 3 ang moh kids was laughing at my grandma, so aunt turned behind to see what was going on. & she saw grandma sucking a pacifier HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. Okay maybe it's not that funny but yeaaaaaaah, the way she say was..... .. I started laughing like maaaaaaaaaaaad. HEHE. I've been wanting to update lately but I've got no time! I hardly use the comp too as I've been returning home in the morning almost everyday. This week was awesome. But I think I have to stay at home for the whole day during one of these days this week! I miss my beeeeeeeed. Probably on Saturday so I can pack all the stuffs for the flea next day and sort out the prices tooooo! Next week gonna be busy for me too I suppose :D

OHOH, NOT FORGETTING, IT'S GERVIANA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, YOU'RE ONE YEAR OLDER AGAIN! =D

ALL THE BEST TO THOSE WHO ARE GETTING BACK THEIR RESULTS LATER ON. BU YAO NERVOUS, I'LL BE THERE TO SHOWER MY LOVE OVER YOU HAHAHA. :D :D :D :D

CIAOS CIAOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment