About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Oh no, I forgot to give you a goodbye kiss, daddy.

Beloved daddy,
you're on the plane now and you'll be away from Singapore forever. I'll assure you that sister and I will definitely go over to find you during our vacation whenever we're free. The next time I see you, I'm gonna give you a kiss alright? That's a promise, because a hug was never enough.. I'll miss you damn badly. Even though it might feel the same like when you were in Singapore as we hardly get to see you, but I tell you, it't not the same. An hour ago, when we were chatting at mac, sister was damn worried and before that she had already cried. To me, I felt that it's just gonna be the same.. Until when I see you checking in by yourself. I started feeling worried. In my mind, I was thinking " when am I gonna see you again daddy? " , " who's gonna look after you? " , " how are you gonna lead your lives there? " , " is everything gonna be alright? " While we were standing outside waving goodbye, my phone rang, it's a call from you! You told me to look after sister, take care of myself and not to ride on bikes &etc. I'll heed your advice dad. (Tears started rolling down my cheeks) I never thought that I'd cry because I was the one who told sis that I wouldn't cry. Alright, it doesn't matter much. You know, what's worrying me the most is that you're living in another country all by yourself. It's gonna be hard for you though I know you'll be leading a better life there. I'm happy for you but at the same time, I'm worry for you too. I know you're old enough to take care of yourself, but I'm just bu fang xin ni zhi dao ma): Control your temper when you're there alright. No matter what, you'll always have my moral support. =D Do whatever's right okay! Please take extra care of yourself dad, you're sick now!): Drink plenty of water alrighty. You're the most wonderful dad I ever had!

You'll always be my daddy, my one & only daddy. I love you.
*MUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKKKKS*

<3 Agatha

No comments:

Post a Comment