About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Currently doing some research of Octopus.
Some pictures really freak me out, it's damn gross.
Hahaha, anyway, I have a classmate who talks really gentle (hmm..)
During Chinese lesson, my chinese teacher was saying how gently she speaks.
So we were trying to imitate her, ha ha ha.
I usually talk very loud and bla bla bla, you know.
My teacher: " You should learn from her, speak more gently "
Me: " Aiya, I always talk loudly, like that then unique what hahaha "
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha..
Teacher: " I bet you won't talk this way in front of your bf "
What do you think? Muahaha, the answer is No!
Because my bf thinks I talk loudly too, hahahaha.
I'm not those gentle gentle girl who speaks softly, ho ho ho.

WAN AN PEOPLE.
I want to shop shop shop, shop till I drop.

No comments:

Post a Comment