About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Friday, January 8, 2010

Die, I'm fucking broke.

Yet, I'm going shopping with my cousins tomorrow.
Shit shit shit, I still wanna get so many wedges!
Like 3? CUZ THEY ARE SO WOOO. & many clothes!!
I've bought so many clothes, but I've not wear them yet!
I'm really broke broke broke,
& the amount of money in my bank kept gg down down down.
HOWWWWWWWWWWW....

I'm hungry!! Gonna meet baby for dinner.
It's raining, it's pouring~
Rain rain go away..

I'm suppose to do my homework and take a short nap when I got home.
But, I slept till now and I've not started doing my homework.

School was fun today, because my hilarious chinese teacher,
made me laugh throughout her whole lesson.
I was laughing like mad too during Art lesson, Idk why.
English lesson was quite fun, my new teacher is adorable, hahaha.
Chemistry as usual, I felt really sleepy, and I don't really understand what's going on.. This subject is killing me......
Time passed really fast today! I like.. (:

Ciaos~

No comments:

Post a Comment