About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, January 11, 2010

Today, all the O level students got back their results!
Met up with my usual clique, caught Morgan's with Alicia(:
As usual, I'm lazy to upload pictures from last week.
I think school's starting to become a bore.
Fuckkkkk, it's not even a month):
I think some of my teachers speaks like a monster because I missed 3days of lesson. Oh man. I seriously don't like some of the lessons.
It's so damn !@#$%! ): I don't know how to say.
I wanna go art school, but......... idk also-.
My mum wants me to get an O level cert first.
Sighhhh, it's only the 2nd week and I'm almost dying.
Some of the lessons were alright, but the rest was like.. super ultra dull?
Me is the buey ta han maaaaaaaaaan. O-em-jee, boo.
I want to get out of WSS sooooooon, I can't wait for Nov..

Last Saturday when I was out with Gerviana....
While we were at the taxi stand queuing, a small boy was standing right in front of us. Suddenly, an aunty and uncle came into the queue...
Me: " Oo.. the queue from there meh? " (softly...)
Aunty: " Sorry ah, my son queuing here.. "
Me: " Oh oh, nvm it's okay "

Then the aunty was having a conversation over the phone.
I think the person on the line asked her where she was or something.
So.....
Aunty: " Ti Geylang kio kway lo "
Then her daughter follower: " Ti Geylang kio kway "
She was only about 4? or 5?
People at the taxi stand turned and laughed.
The way they speak was damn funny.
The aunty staring at us, ask us to smack her husband's ass.
HAHAHAHA? random.
&Idk why, outta sudden her daughter say " lan jiao "
Hahahahaha, aunty: " not lan jiao, you slap your mouth... "
Their cab arrived, aunty : " byebye, take care ah.. "
Uncle in the cab, waved to us.
Hahaha, damn adorable & shocking.
Seldom come across parents who are like that, haha.

I gotta do my homework already, sigh):
Ciao ciaooo~

No comments:

Post a Comment