About Me

My photo

Too afraid to fall.

Follow me on twitter. http://twitter.com/agathachh

Monday, January 4, 2010

Lethargic

School was, okay, nothing much.

I MISS THE MALAY GUYS IN OUR CLASS 09' !!!!!!!
It was hell bored without them around.
The class was extremely peaceful,
only me, xy, ash and hamida were making noise.
The rest were quiet, I don't get used to it.
It was totally d i f f e r e n t you know!

No lessons were conducted,
Mr.Chen's our new form teacher :O
My sec 1 co-form is our co-form for this year :O
Walked around the other block to see the students.
Asyura and Hamida went around the classes and shouted from the window
" We're sec 5 already! We're 18 this year! &blaaaaaa " Crazy girls.
Asked to dye back my hair.
Finally I get to eat Nasi Soto, so shiok!
Ate strawberry, chocolate and vanilla tarts, woo~

I'm tired....
I have to dye back my hair.....
I'm meeting baby later...
I'm going to Malaysia later....
I'll be back on Thursday.....
I... ....... .. 'm falling asleep, oh dear.

No comments:

Post a Comment